RE: Can I change the place of word 2007's reviewing pane?

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:18:59 +0100

Hi Dave,

In fact, I must admit this would be for personal comfort only.

My braille display is great enough to present the word document in
so-called "screen layout" but putting this additional pane on the left
pushes the rest of the document to the right, out of the braille
display. Then, for each line, I need one additional braille panning
command which wouldn't be necessary if the review pane was on the right
side.

And now, I re-checked the options. Mine have no elipses but three dots
at their end. If yours have not, I don't understand why mine have.

Many thanks for your interest. Have a nice day. Chris D