RE: Calling FS for technical support

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:08:36 -0400

Hello Richard,

I have called FS from time to time and overall they have been helpful but
there was one issue that they never helped me with. I had to reformat and I
use a separate PCI synthesizer and the guy that originally built the PC had
two separate shortcuts set up for me. One was a shortcut to JFW with
eloquence and the other was to my triple talk sound card. I liked that set
up very much and wish I knew how to get it back.

Take care,

John