RE: Calendars

  • From: Bill <bill.cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:22:43 -0500

yes it can and does allow a reminder, but i want a appointment book that
allows for 2 reminders.
one a week prior to the appointment, because that day i need to set up my
ride with the transportation van.

then one the day prior to jolt my memory.

in addition it would be nice if outlook used a longer wave file, though i
suspect this can be changed.

oh have not found this feature in any blind programs either.

bill