CSUN Conference Interviews

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:49:56 -0500

Those of us who can't attend the CSUN Conference in San Diego can enjoy hearing
about all of the new assistive technology from the comfort of our easy chairs.

www.blindbargains.com

already has some audio interviews on their web page and

www.serotalk.com

will have coverage of the conference as the week progresses.

When I was working, I attended the major technology conferences, but now that
I'm retired, it's nice to just relax, lean back and listen.  There's no need to
take my shoes off at the airport, and I can have all of the explosive liquids I
want.

Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx