RE: COBOL Compilers and JAWS

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:10:19 -0700

Hi Steve,

I explored the Blind Programming site.  I did find Teach Yourself COBOL in
21 Days.  Unfortunately, the link to the COBOL compiler no longer works.  It
looks like it goes to a page that a number of other sites have pointed me
at, for a free Fujitsu compiler, but that page is now dead.

It looks like I may have to buy one.

Thanks for the help.

Lora

  _____