RE: CIA not C dot Idot A

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:04:28 -0500

Stan,

I know how annoying this can be. I've never tried this, but several options
in the text processing group of the configuration manager may help. Just in
case:

1. Insert-6 on the number row above the letters for config manager.

2. for universal, press control-shift-d. Otherwise, to have any changed
settings apply just to the browser, make sure focus is in that application.

3. Press alt-s for the lengthy subject list.

4. Arrow down to text processing and press enter.

5. Tab around for several potentially relevant choices.

  _____