Re: CDex Settings using Jaws

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:30:18 -0700

In your path c:\ etc., My Music is a sub-folder of My Documents.
So, in fact, your songs are actually being saved in your music folder.
If you wanted to save songs to "My Music" without hearing "My Documents" first,
the My Music sub-folder would have to be on the same level as "My documents.
To achieve this you must move your "My Music" folder to the desktop, thereby
getting it out from under the "My Documents folder.