CDRWIN

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 05:44:57 -0700

If anyone is using CDRWIN burning software, can you let me know if there is
a way to automatically shuffle tracks when putting them in a cue sheet for
recording or do I just have to manually enter them in a shuffled order? JAWS
doesn't always read everything on the screen, so I wasn't sure if I was just
missing something. Thanks.

Vicki