Re: CDRWIN

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:46:02 -0500

Hey Jack, I got the same thing so I tried just typing www.cdrwin.com, and
got some type of webpage. Not sure if it is the right one. Maybe you can
determine if the www.cdrwin.com is the right webpage. If so where would you
download it from. There are so many links I'm not sure where to go. I tried
the downloads area, but htat just told you about different music sharing
sites.