Re: CDEX quetions

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:18:20 -0400

Hi Shannon, what is your e-mail address, you didn't post it. Cdex isn't all that hard to do. Basically you just need to set what format you want to convert filees to, mp3, ogg, and what quality. Heree is a quick run down on converting. Lets say you want to convert a song from a cd to mp3. Open the program. Insert the cd. You will have to use the jaws corsor to select the song you want to convert. After you select the song, press f8. It will start the converting. After the first part of the converting is done, you have to go into my uusic, and find the converted song, and move it to the cdex program folder in your c drive. After you havee moved the file to the cdex program folder, go back into the cdex program, and preess f11. In this example, if you are happy with your settings tab to the convert button, and preess enter. This will start the converting file to the mp3 format in this example.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <spollo50@xxxxxxx>