Re: CD/DVD Burning Software That Works with JAWS 4.51

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:18:15 -0500

Has anybody tried Burn4Free http://www.burn4free.com/?  I had tried it in
the past and I don't remember much about it, but I just
downloaded the latest version.  And it seems accessible.  You can do the
explorer interface where you can right click on the file and go to the burn
4 free submenu and do things like add to compilation and even add to
compilation and burn.  And the menus in the program are accessible.
Here are the details on it, I haven't actually burnt a cd or dvd with it
yet, but the price is right, and it should be compatible with all versions
of Jaws since it uses the explorer interface.
I hope I am reading this right that you can back up data to a DVD, not just
clone a DVD.  I only mention this because it is free, and I know people like
free, smile.  Although as Bruce said, Nero might be your best choice.
  1. Low cost burning : you can burn and dvd copy- backup data - cd with
only 2 clicks
  2. CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD+R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW/DVD-RAM drives (SCSI - IDE/EIDE -
USB) are supported
Debbie