CD burning programs

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 10:31:34 -0500

Hello Friends,
I am using XP-Home and JAWS 11, and Windows Media Player 11 is so easy to use
to burn a CD.

Happy New Year!

With Best Regards,
Alan
    Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org