CD Baby Sound Clips No Longer Accessible with Jaws?

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:44:33 -0400

Hi All,

I don't know how many  of you use CD Baby:
http://www.cdbaby.com
but if anyone does and would mind sharing their recent experiences about this
matter, on or off list, I'd be grateful.

As of today, I notice that I'm no longer able to play the sound clips on any
album.  There use to be accessible flash buttons above each track, as well as
links to play clips from the entire CD in both broadband and dial-up speeds.
Now, none of this seems to be there, or at least, if it is, I can't access the
play controls.  I've disabled and reenabled flash, just to experiment... no
luck.

I see that they've made some alterations to the site, but this one is alarming.

Anyone have any thoughts?  I'm using the latest update of Jaws 10.

Thanks very much in advance,
Kim