C++ Development And JFW 11

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chill-out-lounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blind Attic" <blindattic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <PCS_Games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:32:39 -0000

Hellow,

I opened the c++ development environment ready to write something, just for
a bit of practice from some tutorials, but according to jaws I hadn't
written anything, even though I was typing as normal.  Well I closed it and
went back to my notepad file I was reading from and realized I couldn't do
anything properly.  For example, I can't navigate the text by word or
sometimes even by line unless I constantly press insert up arrow.

Is there anything I need to do to be able to make jaws work with Visual c++
express edition as it should?  I notice there are already scripts for it,
but it's just being strange at the minute.

Any ideas?

Please feel free to contact me by details listed below.

Thank you,

MSN: harmonyneil@xxxxxxxxxx

AIM: neilharmony

Skype: harmonylneil