Re: Buying a New System--Any Suggestions?

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:04:16 -0400

If you can show me, in your response to the thread in question, just where it relates to JFW, then I'll be happy to hear your point. But neither your response, nor the one before that, has any direct relation to JFW whatsoever. In fact, you appear more concerned with whether or not a laptop would be better in a given situation. Therefore, I say again, not by any stretch of the imagination.

James,
List Admin

At 08:54 PM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
And by what stretch of the imagination is the selection of a particular type or model of computer not JFW related? There are models and manufacturers that do indeed run Jaws better than others.

Gene

On MSN and Yahoo: guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>