Re: Buttons

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:43:04 -0400

Hi,
I don't know if you can rename the buttons that you want to rename in IE.
However, when you get a notification in the Information Bar, you can just press
Alt + N to go to the information bar and get a menu with choices that let you
decide what you want to do if something is blocked by IE.
HTH,
Jeffrey
Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see
it."
--Doomed Dragon