Burning audio CDs in Windows Vista.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <judy.t.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:16:54 -0700

Hello to all,

I'm new on the list and am in a predicament.

I've been burning CDs for several years and just recently got a new laptop
running Windows Vista.  Normally what I've done in the past is copied the files
to burn into the D drive.  I used to get a prompt in the files menu "write
these files to CD."  That automatically brought up Windows Media Player, and I
concluded business without a hitch.

Now, I also have RealPlayer; but now, I get no prompts to burn a CD when going
to either the files menu or context menu in the D drive files list as before.

Please give suggestions on the easiest way to burn CDs in Windows Vista and
with which player.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Judy Jones