RE: Burning a CD Using RealPlayer 11

  • From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <CBlackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:45:14 -0500

I have heard that there are some problems with playing imbedded streams in Real
Player 11, however, burning seems as straight forward as it has always bee.
Try the following steps.

1.  Navigate to your folder with the music that you wish to burn.  You can
either copy and paste tracks into a single folder or simply move from folder to
folder.

2.  Highlight the track/tracks you want to burn.  Right click or hit the
applications key.  Arrow down to "Burn in Real Player" hit enter.  Repeat this
step until you have all the tracks you want.

3.  When you Hit the "Burn in Real Player" button, it will open Real Playel on
the cd burner/transfer page.  Wait a minute and if you're not adding more
music, tabe down to the "burn your cd" button.  Hit the Burn button with the
enter key.  Using the spacebar will not work.  Your burn will begin.

4.  If you are selecting music from several different folders, you'll need to
alt tab back from Real Player to your music folder between each addition.
Actually sometimes, you will find that you remain in your music folder even
though you have add your track to the burn list in Real Player.

5.  I'm sure there is a way to change the order of tracks once in the burn
list, However, I don't know what it is.  So I plan out my additions to the burn
list to get them in the order I want the first time.

6.  If you have premium burning, which I find to be a real nice option, there
is an "options" button just before the "burn" button.  You can set various
options in that menu once triggering that button.

I think the rest is fairly self explanatory when tabbing through the Cd Vurning
page.

You cannot burn or convert .rax files in any manner other than to burn them to
a cd and then rip them to the formmat you want.  the quality of the .rax file
is high enough that there does not seem to be a significant degradation in
quality when ripping an album burned from the .rax format.

If you have additional questions.  please feel free to write me directly at
cblackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cblackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

clifford