Re: Burning a CD Accessibly with Easy CD-Da Extractor

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 19:49:36 -0500

Yardbird, I couldn't resist founding out more about this program and what
everybody was talking about, smile.
So I installed it.
This is how I converted a MP3 to a WMA file.
Run the program.
I focused on the file or selected several files and pressed the windows
application key for the context menu.
On the context menu you will find convert with Easy CD-Da Extractor.
Enter on that.
You can continue to add files that way until you are ready.
Then switch back to the program.
Tab to where you hear output format combo box.
Press alt down arrow and arrow to WMA and choose it.
Now press f8.  If you look on the actions menu, you will find that start
converter is f8.
It will convert, jaws will read the progress bar and when you think it is
done, the wma files will be in the same folder.  (unless you change it in
the program).
I hope I remembered everything correctly.
You know one thing I have came to learn that has really helped me.  Whenever
I install a new program, I check on the context menu if it involves files,
and I also try to look at all the menus.   I then try to read the help file,
and hope it is accessible.  You know though in this case I'm not sure that
would have helped, because they don't mention how to do it from the context
menu, or I didn't find that.  Bruce obviously has more experience with the
program, so if I was wrong about something, I hope he straightens me out,
smile.
Debbie
Debbie