Re: Burning To CD's with Windows Explorer

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:12:45 +0200

Henning,

If I were you, and have to burn this *.exe file I was doing this:
Highliht this file
Press ctrl+c to copy it to the clipboard
open my cdrw and put in a blank cd
paste by ctrl+v that file from the clipboard
Now, exit by alt+f4
go again and open the cdrw, find the coppied file, highlight it and press:
the context menu key and arrow until I hear: Write this file to cd and
enter.
Now, the original date will remain, and you will have a modification date
that is your current date when you burnt this file.
I hope this helps

Moti