Re: [Bulk] windows live mail still buggy in latest jfw:

  • From: graham smith <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 14:34:48 -0400

I am sure it is, they probably haven't taken us screen reader users into account, its probably not been written with accessability in mind. Well I hope that is the case andt that it is FS not doing their job.

Still really like jaws but these things really annoy me,having paid for jaws now for around eight years I would of thought it would be right now, there is always problems when technology is updated, dam progress.

Graham
 At 10:17 PM 07/06/2010, you wrote:
Hi this is kenny. I wonder if this is all microsoft's fault.

Alternative archives located at: