Re: Bulk being announced

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:32:21 -0500

You have at least 2 options.
1. Log-in to your account on your ISP's server, and check the e-mail filters settings.
This may be where it is originateing from in the first place.
2. Make an entry in the Jaws dictionary manager for this word, including any characters that are associated with it,
such as asterisks, or brackets.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com