Re: [Bulk] Re: hardware that are accessible with jaws

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:57:10 -0700

rissal,

Although I was purchasing my computer for Audio Production, the process you
could follow could very well help you:

I contacted Dancing Dots www.dancingdots.com and worked with them to specify
the computer I needed, and in conjunction with the actual computer
integrator (ADK) I shopped their list of bundles and then customized it to
my requirements. Then ADK worked with Dancing Dots to install legitimate
versions of my music software, sound card drivers, and JAWS/Openbook to
ensure that everything worked with the operating system and video drivers.
They even installed AVG and Office 2007.

When I received the computer, all I needed to do was plug it in, and wait
for the desktop to appear.

No fuss, no muss, and priced fairly competitively for a custom-built
machine.

Dave