Re: [Bulk] Re: finding an email address

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:12:34 -0600

Thanks so much.  Will try it.

Judy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Farfar Carlson
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: finding an email address

  Judy,

  For MS-Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, Shift tab to the TO:, CC:, or BCC: field.
Then Ctrl-Left Arrow until you're positioned on the name of interest. Then
select with Shift+Right Arrow. Ctrl-C to copy.

  Sometimes it's too difficult to pick one address out of a string of
addresses, so I use Ctrl-a to select all the addresses in that field, Ctrl-c to
copy, and then open a note pad and paste. Easier there to find the one I want
and copy it.

  Dave