RE: [Bulk] Re: Links with sub menus

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 10:00:41 -0400

This is a question about mouseover, isn't it? That subject has been
addressed many times on this list. A google check with terms such as JAWS
and mouseover will produce answers. Most JAWS users have little opportunity
to use mouseover, and I for one always have to dig back into my notes to
remind myself how to activate links in this mode.

To Douglas's unfortunate comment, the people who subscribe to this list try
to answer questions if they are readily understood, and usually even if they
aren't. There is no secret society here. But there has been a lot of sarcasm
lately, which is just as unfortunate. And no, I am not a moderator. Just
someone who gets a great deal out of this list and wish we could be spared
some clutter and the kinds of comments that discourage some people from
posting valid JAWS questions and suggestions.

  _____

From: "Nickus de Vos" <
bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>