Re: [Bulk] Re: Jaws and Adobe Reader

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:07:50 -0700

No. Usually you just pretend you're going to print the document, but you select
the virtual printer. In the case of Openbook it's called the Freedom Import
Printer. I don't have Kurzweil so don't know what their virtual printer is
called.

Once you hit enter on the print/ok button, your OCR software should open up and
your document text will appear after the recognition is completed.

Dave