Re: [Bulk] Re: How can I fix my email where pictures will show up in an email?

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:55:27 -0700

Pam,

Then all you need to do from an open message is Alt I for insert, and select
File attachment. Then type in the file name, or browse for the file using the
browse button. Your picture file will be an attachment to the message, showing
as an icon near the subject. Then the receiver can click on it to look at it.
Works for other types of files, as well.

Unfortunately Outlook Express does not allow you to copy a file and just paste
it into the body of the message, like some other applications.

BTW there is also a choice to insert a "picture" but I suspect that will paste
the actual picture into the message as a background. I inserted a picture here
as a test, and of course I can't see the result, but perhaps someone at your
end can see if it worked.

Dave