Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: subject line request

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:45:48 -0800

Michael,

It's a feature in Outlook Express and MS-Outlook. Don't know about Eudora.

I really don't bother with bulk deletions of messages by subject from this
and other lists, as I'm a pack-rat and save every message. I may sort some
to individual folders when sent by particular people, or if they are marked
with the [bulk] tag, but in general I put all jfw messages into one storage
folder, all MIDI-Mag to another, etc.

Dave