Re: [Bulk] RENAME

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 19:49:29 -0700

Adrian,

Correct on both points, and if you do attempt to delete a folder (or a message)
from the deleted folder, you will be prompted with the usual "Are you sure you
really want to do this awful, terrible thing to completely remove forever and
forever this poor little file/folder from your deleted items, never to see it
again?

Well, okay not quite so plaintive, but there, nonetheless.

Dave