Re: [Bulk] RE: number of messages

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:58:26 -0700

Adrian,

Yes I realized that while composing my message to Mark. But as you've also
found, I've found no way to get this information in the list of messages. I
think Outlook creates the message list using a different object model than
the traditional file list. And that's the limit of my so-called expertise.

Dave