Re: [Bulk] RE: MS Word: How can I hear the text line and column?

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 06:31:45 -0700

Adrian,

I beg to differ. The position reported with Alt+delete is in pixels, not
inches. Interestingly enough, when writing this message and trying the
keystroke occasionally, it always reported 0 and 1, etc.  Don't know why it's
not reporting changes in the position, but it works as advertised in other
places.

Dave