Re: [Bulk] RE: Internal Microphone

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:17:49 -0800

Didn't mean to imply that any person is paranoid, but rather to underscore the
sad fact that we need to act in a paranoid manner simply because of poor or
incomplete software design.

"An ounce of prevention..." and all that is a good thing, and if you must know
the shameful truth about me, well I confess that I do use JAWS 11 when I'm
going to be using my IP Phone and doing some work. Again too bad we all have to
take these extra steps, learned through the process of sweat and panic, at
times.

Again I step on to my soap box and say: "Remember JAWS users, that the letters
J A in JAWS were supposed to stand for Job Access"

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California