Re: [Bulk] RE: Help!

  • From: Danny wells <dd-wells@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:46:14 -0500

Blind Software has a calendar called Day by day which may be used to post schedules on the web.  See details about the calendar at the following web site.

http://www.blindsoftware.com/program_detail.asp?id=16

Danny

At 11:05 PM 11/10/2010, you wrote:

I see your first question has been addressed. for your second, could you send a link to the theme park's website for listers to try out and post their experiences? (I guess you're looking for a fellow Weight Watchers customer to work with that site.)

Regarding a calendar, many people here use Outlook's version. Others have also been recommended, including Yahoo's shared calendar. If you don't use Outlook (I don't mean Outlook Express), try Googling the search terms JAWS and calendar.