Re: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Research It and UPS

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:19:35 -0400

A number of persons on this list has expressed problems when transfering
settings using the merge utility in jaws. However, I transferred the settings
without any such problems. Since I did not experience the problems I am going
to let the people who did to mention them. Like I said, I have the luck of the
devil because I did not experience any problems at all.