Re: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Research It and UPS

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:01:41 -0800

I think it's all been fixed with the latest JAWS 12. However that doesn't help
you, I know. I think Research It should be a separate module with a separate
update package, to avoid this.

The UPS site problems were fixed by FS at least once already in past updates,
and I hesitate to opine that they will fix a JAWS 11 version of Research It now
that JAWS 12 is fully established.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.