Re: [Bulk] JAWS strange behaviours

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:49:59 -0600

if you know how to run jaws in the deafult mode try that.
stop jaws  from starting at start up  and then do  the default jaws  or if you
can get jaws to shut down, after a boot, then run jaws in default and see if
the same issues exsist.
did you try any other screen reader like  window eyes, sa,nvda ect.. and did
they  exsibit the same behavior?
there is a portable for nvda so you do not need to install it.