Re: [Bulk] Is your beef with me a "cop out "?

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:19:20 -0700

No. Nice try.

Dave
From: "Roy" <ydubriel@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Roy" <ydubriel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 10:56
Subject: [Bulk] Is your beef with me a "cop out "?

jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is my picture:

Hello, all including you who are annoyed with me for not posting to this
site correctly?

I find it quite difficult to limit my questions only to what you feel is
related to Jaws; for instance, there are other screen readers on the market
besides Jaws, all of witch have different keystrokes for performing the same
task. Jaws have  its keystrokes and so does Microsoft and it is sometimes
hard for me to keep the two programs separate in my mind. I wish I could
think of something concrete that will perform the same task other than Apple
computer and IBM computers witch  both computers do the same task but in a
different way. If I gather from what you are saying, Jaws can't be used to
insert photos into email programs? Well, I must come to Jaws defense and say
that Jaws most definitely has a way to insert photos into email program; I
just don't know the exact keystrokes to do it!

 I don't have a second screen reader now, though, I plan to download a free
one from the internet soon.    Windoweyes and Asaw are about the same as
Jaws in price I think.Now let me close my

long-windedness by saying that it is not my intention to "ruffle" your
feathers.  Rather I am trying to be a Jaws

aficionado.

I think I send all my posts to:www.freelists.org

Thanks,

Roy dubriel