Re: [Bulk] Excel 2010 & Print Preview Issues

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:19:00 -0500

In 2007 to hear the number of pages spoken you have to press that zoom button.
At 04:07 PM 3/28/2011, you wrote:
Ron,

Don't have 2010 but note that in 2007 in the print preview pressing insert+numpad 3 will read "Preview: Page 1 of x zoom in".

Sorry I don't know about Excel 2010. Have you made sure that the window is maximized?

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.