Re: [Bulk] Application Mode

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:39:55 -0400

Yeah. Sometimes on certain sites, usually when there's a field in which you can
write things, jaws will automatically enter application mode. It will say this.
If I escape forms mode and move around the page, or try, it instantly goes back
to application mode. And no, forms mode isn't set to activate automatically.