Brl display

  • From: "Jan Mura" <jan.mura@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:00:13 +0100

ello,

I am not able to install my Braille display to my desktop.
It's run XP Home with JAWS 6.22.
The display is Alva Satellite compatible. With USB.
As for ny notebook it is withoutproblems.
I just plug it in and Windows installed it.

As for the desktop i Plugged in and nothing happened.
So I added the display in JAWS but again displayy didnť work. Then I tried another USB port and Windows installed it but anyway it doesn't do anything.
Just JAES says something like:
I am not able to obtain the driver for display.

After I erase the display from jfw.ini the dialog stopped.
But however I am in the same position still.

Thank you for your advice

Jan Mura
jan.mura@xxxxxxxx