Re: British Accent

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:37:59 -0500

Hi, in the html options in the config manager there is a check box that says
something like detect different languages. You can just uncheck the box. So
when you are on a webpage press insert 6. That's on the number row, not the
numpad. Press control shift d for the default, then press alt s for
settings. Arrow down to html options and press enter. I'm sorry but this
next part is from the top of my head. I think you want to go to the misc
tab. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. The language thing is a checkbox.
After you uncheck it tab to ok press enter then alt f4 and press on yes.