RE: British Accent

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:25:11 -0500

Hi, Dave.
        While it would give me great pleasure to tell you that Jaws does, in
fact, analyse the structure and decide on that basis, I'm afraid the system
is far more prosaic. In HTML, there are ways to announce what language
you're using. For example, a page might say
        to show it's supposed to be displayed in British English.
Recommended use of how the language tags are to be used is at
        http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/dirlang.html
        Aman