"BrailleAnniversary"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:37:52 +0200

Dear all:
As all we know, today is the louis braille two hundred and two
anniversary, and this invented this tremendous pioneer touchable
literacy system have made our life  to linger in the higher and
exceeded latitude of knowledge at sensational manor, thereafter, it
even transfers the braille literacy scheme to cultivate in various
sophisticated  modernized assistive technologies.
what a strenuous attempts have been made to preserve it in this
present golden shape, now the question is:
how essentially do you rely upon the braille labeling?
is it in arbitrary manor do you communicate in braille?
         How do you expect the braille utilization to be enhanced in
the current   contemporary   age we live in?
        I expect to be discussed.

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.