Re: Braille display not working

  • From: "Gezim Rexha" <gezim_rexha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 23:51:33 +0100

Hi all,

I still haven't managed to make my Braille display work, and your help would be
greatly appreciated. Furthermore, this Friday I am supposed to train a group of
mainstream teachers on visual impairment, and I would try to show my laptop
working with the Braille display. All what the display does as soon as I plug
it is that the name "Focus 40 3.70" appears, but it does not react to anything
else at all.

Best regards,
Gezim