Re: Braille Voyager commands

  • From: "Peter op 't Hof" <opthofp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:01:20 +0100

Hi,'

From Jaws 7.10 till 8.0 there is struggle between Freedom and Tieman/Optelec
USA.
The driver is not included in the package anymore.
I have the same trouble and use Windoweyes more and more.
I also have tried to convince the Dutch dealer to support the driver by
providing an addition in a seperate install of the driver but they have only
supplied the customer with a modified vergion of the same software.
This software has no Macroexpress in it (due to licences) and does a copy to
the old Jaws 7 locations of the data.
Conclusion:
It doesn't work.

Please, let it be a signal to both dealers to do something about it.

Greetings,

Peter.