Re: Book Readers

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:57:46 -0800

Kindle for PC with the scripts I gave a little while back is the best way to
get books with Jaws off the internet.
The Best PDA in my opinion is the Braille+ Mobil Manager, but as this is not
Jaws related or FS related I won't say any more.
Please contact me off list if you want to hear more about this exhalent device.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom