Book Marking in Windows Media Player

  • From: "Dreamer" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:42:10 -0500

Hi Folks,
  I'm hoping this is a Jaws issue, if not I apologize. I remember reading  on
one of my lists that when listening to an audio file using Windows media
player, there is a keystroke that you can use to book mark a spot well
listening and then close the file and come back later and use another keystroke
and you will be moved to the book marked spot you left offat before closing the
previous time. If any one knows what I'm referring to and has the keystrokes
I'd sure appreciate your help. Thanks,
   Brian
PS If this is not the proper list to address this, any responses can be sent
off list to:
dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx