Blocking text in Word.

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 21:37:58 -0400

I remember instructions for blocking text by setting markers, one at the
beginning of the text to be highlighted and the other at the end. I was sure I
saved the message but it might have been before the drive on this computer
died. I don't remember either if it was done through JAWS or Word. I think it
must have been in JAWS because I cannot find any reference to it inn the Word
help

I am looking for a quick way to select a large block of text quickly to move
among documents.

Thanks.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx