Re: BlindTunes.net

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 19:41:14 +0100

Fantastic job John. Well done and keep up the good work. I’m impressed at your
scripting skills despite being completely blind. I’m completely blind also but
was told you needed a level of sight or asighted assistance to e able to script
complex programmes. ‘d be interested to find out how you got started.

Peter