Re: Blind Tunes store webpages

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:58:57 -0700

I think the delay is because jaws has this automatic function that tries to
parse the page before announcing all the links etc. That information is not
going to happen. If I can stop it from trying to obtain that info at the start
of every page, this would speed things up and keep it from locking on us or
stalling. stand by for an update.